• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

AA or Extreme

yoyocrazy

hello every body i need help deciding weather a AA or a extreme.i would much rather have a AA but bobby is sold out and i dont really want to wait but i may have too.help or difference would be nice.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's really a decision you need to make since you have to live with and take care of it. A few questions to ask yourself if you haven't already.

Which one do you like and want more?
Are you in a long term position to care for one or even two large tegus? By that I mean lifestyle, finances, space and stability.
How prepared are you,.. knowledge and setup wise?

Things happen all the time where people have to give up their pets,.. some more avoidable than others. Extremes are available and yes it's a long wait until next year for a new clutch of AA's. But you never know what could happen,.. there could be someone tomorrow, next week, month or what ever that needs to re home an AA or even transfer a deposit.

Why not just give it time and see what happens.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why do you want an AA over an Extreme? What are the differences in your opinion that are making it hard to decide?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu