• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A new food option?

Scriffignano

I try my best tokeep Saphee on her toes when it comes to her food options so as to keep her healthy and my wallet from crying any more than it already does and while I was browsing through my fridge and freezer, I found what was basically a bologna sausage of cat food made by Freshpet. Would this be a good addition to her diet or am I reaching at this point?

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavors, Eggs, Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pea Fiber, Salt, Vitamins (choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Fish Oil, Celery Powder.

Carra

I try my best tokeep Saphee on her toes when it comes to her food options so as to keep her healthy and my wallet from crying any more than it already does and while I was browsing through my fridge and freezer, I found what was basically a bologna sausage of cat food made by Freshpet. Would this be a good addition to her diet or am I reaching at this point?

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavors, Eggs, Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pea Fiber, Salt, Vitamins (choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Fish Oil, Celery Powder.
I feed my dogs the pet fresh line and while dog/cat food is generally safe for tegu’s The chicken and meat products in the pet fresh dog food (I’m not sure about their cat food) is cooked. It’s always been my understanding that Tegu’s can’t process meat if it’s cooked. Is that not correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me