• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

a few shots

All_American

5 Year Member
Hey all, been some time since I have sent out a picture of my tegu's so here are a couple. The B/W is the one I got from RehabRalphy a couple of years ago. He is the one on the top cage. The blue on the bottom is a rescue from a bad pet shop in Murreita, CA.

8' boamaster cages
DSC00878.jpg

paragua blue female
DSC00879.jpg

blue close up
DSC00880.jpg

B/W I want out
DSC00881.jpg

side view
DSC00882.jpg

I know i can make it
DSC00883.jpg

B/W close up. recieved from RehabRalphy
DSC00884.jpg

cage shot with flash
DSC00885.jpg

Beasty

5 Year Member
Wicked nice cages! I wish I had funds to get one like yours.
But I'll have to build mine. I want to build almost exactly that!
8'Lx4'Dx2.5'H.. x2 stacked. Smoked glass sliding doors on front with divider wall capability. The idea is to build it so that it might go through a doorway when laid on it's side while still giving the animal as much room as possible. Got to be furniture quality though. Like yours. Bet that cost a MINT!
Good looking blue, btw. I'd like to see a shot of her back. Looks like she has a lot of white there.

All_American

5 Year Member
I did a trade of a group of salmon/hypo boas for the cages. I just had to drive down to Alabama to get them.

I'll get some more shots of the blue later on. She sleeps a lot still and don't come out from burrowing much. The only thing I need to switch out are the heat pannels in there cages. They don't get up to temp on the basking spots during the day. Night drop is fine at least for now.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Wow, that's a nice setup. I just bought my first BoaMaster and it came last Tuesday! It's 7x3x3. I was really impressed with the quality.

Nice pics too...can't wait to see more pics.

Retic11

5 Year Member
Jeeez What do you guys pay for shipping on those Boa Masters?
I wish I would have known those where in Alabama I would have snatched them ;)

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Retic11 said:
Jeeez What do you guys pay for shipping on those Boa Masters?
I wish I would have known those where in Alabama I would have snatched them ;)

I got a 7x3x3 recently and it was shipped via UPS freight. It was $134 shipping.

All_American

5 Year Member
Thanks you guys for the kind words. Im trying to give them the best care that I can at all times. Hopefully by the end of spring I will have my 8' x 30' outdoor pen finished up for them to bask in the full spectrum sunlight. I will post up some shots of it when finished.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.