• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

a few of my other reps

chriz

5 Year Member
P5180049.jpg
P5180046.jpg
P5180044.jpg
P5180021.jpg
P5200108.jpg
so much hard work went in with this guy he is my pride n joy such good looking snake have a female that will b ready 2 breed with him next yr she a little small still
P5200109.jpg
P5200136.jpg
P5180075.jpg
P5200127.jpg
just a few radom pics

ZEKE

5 Year Member
what is that in the 3rd pic? its cool.

what size tank do you keep your water dragons in? i really want some but i never could find an answer to what size tank they need.

chriz

5 Year Member
thank u for your comments the 3rd pic is of my male golden gecko n the water dargons are only babys they in a 4,2,2 viv but when they get bigger they will b going in 2 a 8,4,4 this only because it will be built over top of my tegus viv which is all ready there but with these guys u got 2 remember that they love 2 climb also will b puttin a small pound of about 3,2,1 into the lager viv when its built.wud say u b ok with 6,3,2 viv.

chriz

5 Year Member
oh n thats a ball python in both the pics n i love the beauty snakes my fav snakes out of all the ratsnakes then its the common trinket ratsnake. boy these little snakes r pretty it a shame my last 2 where both 11 yrs old they first snakes i ever had was so gutted when they both die within 3 month of each other have try'd 2 get another but no 1 has babys at the mo in the uk but will find some1 who has them soon . i really cant wait till next yr when will have baby beauty's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me