• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A Few Blocks Behind My House :)

AB^

5 Year Member
DSC06882.jpg

DSC06884.jpg

DSC06887.jpg

DSC06892.jpg

DSC06893.jpg

DSC06906.jpg

DSC06909.jpg

Rudd

5 Year Member
That last one is a rubber boa, it's an AMAZING find. Congrats. They are very hard to find. You should be stoked.

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Super cool finds!!!

I thought that looked like a rubber boa, a pretty big one at that. I found one about ten years ago up in the Sierra's. I had it in a terratium at home and it was feeding on new born pinky mice. About a month in it dissapeared. The thing was tiny, almost like a really big earth worm. needless to say I was really bummed.

Utahraptor

5 Year Member
The snakes in the first few pics are gopher snakes, right?

Must be nice, to have that kind of area right outside your door.

What is the lizard in the second to last pic? I absolutely love its color!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
1st one looks like a gopher snake?? Nice finds, I really like the alligator lizard!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Wow. That is one cool looking lizard ( the one you are holding in your hand ) . I love the different colors.

AB^

5 Year Member
I didn't keep anything. Thought about keeping that alligator lizard, but refrained.
For most reptiles in CA you're required to have a fishing license to "legally" capture and keep reptiles. The bag limit on most species is 2. Though some such as Western Fence lizards the bag limit is 25.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me