• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A Couple Pics of my Big Boy Squash

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
He was shedding so I thought I would post a couple pics. He still needs to shed some more so bath time later.
P1010001-4.jpg

P1010002-3.jpg

P1010004-5.jpg

TheTeguGurl

Great pics.. you cant see the rest of the other Tegu under him so it looks like he has a head growing out of the bottom end...hehehehe

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Looks like live tegu birth lol, jk:D, great looking Tegu. Just curious but any pictures of the whole enclosure?Its totally cool if you don't have any or don't feel like posting them.

Thanks for sharing.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
Haha yeah he was covering her up when I went in there lol Ill get some pics tomorrow of the whole cage if I have time

brutus13

Yes beautiful tegu. How do you keep him from digging out. Would love to see more pics of the enclosure. I'm looking to build something like that soon.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
Ok heres some pics of the cage. It is 8x6 feet
P1010020.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Heres some more pics of Squash and my female Pumpkin. Both are still shedding some.
P1010005-4.jpg

P1010006-3.jpg

P1010006-3.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010015.jpg

brutus13 said:
Yes beautiful tegu. How do you keep him from digging out. Would love to see more pics of the enclosure. I'm looking to build something like that soon.
Thanks I had a cement area and I put about 6-12 inches of dirt over it and the seeded it.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
Yes I put plywood around it and the i wrapped it with chicken wire and enclosed the top.

I used this when I made mine.
http://www.freewebs.com/twoteals/enclosuresandhowto.htm

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thats pretty neat, i wish we had more consistent weather so i could try something like that

thats a big tegu btw lolol. do u know how much he weighs?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu