• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

5 month old varnyard extreme giant

Tegudude88

I messed up on the first one here's the real one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Thats good my Godzilla is a extreme giant cross b/e and is 5 months about 33/

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Tegudude88

Nice his growth has slowed down a lot even though he has a huge cage and a good diet.You have any tips that'll speed up his growth?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Im new to this but I know that they all grow at different rates just keep feeding him good make sure he gets the right lights and all and he will grow, mine isnt from bobby hill I cant get mine from there to many problems butb like I said give him time

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Teg

Tegudude88 said:
Thanks he's awesome
Does yours have the same silverish coloring on his back?

No, he's not as light/silverish. Maybe you can see him from the profile pic !? Just can't get pics on here for some reason :huh: The 4x2x2 tank only lasted Teg 10 weeks ! I'm in the process of making him a 7x3x2 tank now already !!! :s

Teg

Tegudude88 said:
Nice I just built my little guy a 8 foot by 4 foot enclosure and he's lovin it

I just haven't got the room for that size !! I'm hoping this will do for a while again and maybe add some height/platform for him. Saying that ... by then I'm sure he'll be more out and about than in it, he was half way up the Xmas tree the other day and nipping at the fairy lights !!? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan