• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

4/3/10 New Extreme Giant pictures of Neo.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, Neo is doing well getting big. I took some pictures of him so all of you can see him. What do you guys think of him? Thanks for looking.

IMG00740.jpg

IMG00737.jpg

IMG00735.jpg

IMG00738.jpg

Richard21

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
looking good. time for a new siggy lol!

Thank you, I have not been able to get his exact size but he has to be 32 inchs plus. He has a very long tail. Haha raptastic care to make mr one?

bruce bull

5 Year Member
Neo is looking good. Do you get a chance to handle him much? just a note Leonidas is pushing 52" now.
Happy Easter.
Bruce

bruce bull

5 Year Member
Hey Richard any chance Neo is a female? I do not see any large jowls have you checked for buttons hes big enough now he should have some if hes male?

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
bruce bull said:
Neo is looking good. Do you get a chance to handle him much? just a note Leonidas is pushing 52" now.
Happy Easter.
Bruce

Do you have any pics of Leonidas?

Jefroka

5 Year Member
bruce bull said:
Happy Easter.
Bruce

52" ??? Let's see some pictures!

...Jefroka

Richard21

5 Year Member
Thanks Jefeoka! Hey Bruce Leonidas is 52 inches. Wow, he was so small when I had him. Is he puppy dog tame yet? Neo can be nice somedays and crazy the next, Better than leonidas of course haha. I think Neo is a boy I can see some jowls a little. I really want him to be a male. I have not checked for buttons yet br I will when I get a chance(when Neo let's me.) here are some better pictures of his jowls

IMG00742.jpg

IMG00741.jpg

he's prettty big for his age. And happy Easter Bruce.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi Richard. Wow he is awsome looking :) . See, I told you Leonidas would get bigger ;) . After seeing Neo we ( my boyfriend and I ) want to get a Extreme Giant female for our Leonidas now :) . I have been looking for a high white b/w female for him for a long time now and I haven't found one that I realy liked. OK, I did one time but Timo ( the son from Bert. Agama Int. ) gave her to his neighbor. Thank you for keeping us posted. Hope you had a good Easter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980