• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2012 Varnyard

dgates08

I want to keep this thread clear of how much people dislike bobby or how he screwed everyone over.... This is to keep those who still have a pending tegu with him in contact and up to date.
I want to share that i just got off the phone with him (he does still exist lol) he says he just sent out a shipment today and that he said he has about 400 b&ws left to ship and that he has been swamped. He did dodge the question about when i should be expecting mine but he said that they will all be shipped by the end of the month. I am not defending or accusing just stating what i have been told.
So please keep this clean, we know there is a large group that is not happy but i want to keep this line of info open.
Please share any conversations you have with Bobby and if you actually receive your tegu and any info you have about when tegus are shipping.
-Thanks for your cooperation

Logie_Bear

I really, really hope that everyone who made an order with him gets their tegus. I also like to hope that something legitimate happened to him to cause all this misscomunication with his customers. The times I spoke with bobby on the phone this year he always gave off the 'not-a-people person' vibe, but without question he seemed (to me) like her cared deeply for his animals. And, as someone who did get one of the 2012 extremes, I can only speak highly of how wonderful and tame from day 1 she has been. I too will be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you waiting to hear about your gu's.

ReptileGuy

dgates08 said:
I want to keep this thread clear of how much people dislike bobby or how he screwed everyone over.... This is to keep those who still have a pending tegu with him in contact and up to date.
I want to share that i just got off the phone with him (he does still exist lol) he says he just sent out a shipment today and that he said he has about 400 b&ws left to ship and that he has been swamped. He did dodge the question about when i should be expecting mine but he said that they will all be shipped by the end of the month. I am not defending or accusing just stating what i have been told.
So please keep this clean, we know there is a large group that is not happy but i want to keep this line of info open.
Please share any conversations you have with Bobby and if you actually receive your tegu and any info you have about when tegus are shipping.
-Thanks for your cooperation

I just got off the phone with him as well....and he said he had 500 tegus, so unless he can magically make 100 tegus disappear, I'm really upset about this situation.

Logie_Bear

ReptileGuy said:
I just got off the phone with him as well....and he said he had 500 tegus, so unless he can magically make 100 tegus disappear, I'm really upset about this situation.

What else did he say while he was on the phone with you? Anything about your gu, specifically?

ReptileGuy

Logie_Bear said:
ReptileGuy said:

What else did he say while he was on the phone with you? Anything about your gu, specifically?

He said he is apparently trying to get it out to me tomorrow....which is what he told me yesterday, and the day before that, and before that, and before that, and before that. :dodgy:

dgates08

got an email from him confirming that all tegus will be shipped by the end of the month. Anyone get their b&w yet? ive heard of a few that have gotten their extremes/all american already but nothing about b&ws.

Diablo

5 Year Member
dgates08 said:
got an email from him confirming that all tegus will be shipped by the end of the month. Anyone get their b&w yet? ive heard of a few that have gotten their extremes/all american already but nothing about b&ws.

Funny how I received no such email.

ReptileGuy

Diablo said:
dgates08 said:

Funny how I received no such email.

Same here....

Diablo

5 Year Member
Regardless it doesn't matter. I sent him an email asking for a refund (didn't get one back obviously) and tomorrow I am going to my bank and opening a dispute on both payments. I called paypal and they said they are gonna look into him. I emailed Johnny from teguterra and I am going to order a hatchling from him and have it by next week! He responds to my emails very quickly and has been awesome so I can't wait.

EDIT: Whoops forgot what this thread was about. Won't let me delete the post either so just ignore this I guess. Hope you guys get in contact with him soon. Best of luck

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Diablo. I just want to let you know that even PayPal told me that they don't cover Deposits and do not let someone open up a Despute with them if the Payment was made over 45 days ago. Well, the good news is that I got the Deposit and the second payment back from PayPal.

KABIKANO

[size=large]I spoke with Bobby about 2 weeks ago about an Extreme Giant. He said he still had a few available so I made a full payment on August 31st. With the holiday weekend that weekend and also that he said he had way too many hatchlings to ship out that week led me to believe I would be waiting for quite awhile. He never promised me a date and though I was increasingly becoming impatient with phone calls to him EVERY DAY wondering when he was going to ship my tegu in addition to reading everyones' negative experiences with him, he never once spoke to me with disrespect or ill will. Fast forward to 3pm pacific time today, my phone rings and it's Bobby calling me with a tracking number for my new little girl! Just checked the number and it's legit. I'll post tomorrow when I receive my new Extreme Giant. I do empathize with everyone who doesn't have a similar experience as I just did.[/size]

Skeetzy

It's been asked before, but has anyone received a regular B&W? It seems that the extremes and AA's are making shipment, but I don't think I've seen someone post about a regular.

KABIKANO

[size=large]Not siding with anyone and without sounding biased because of my experience, I do understand his definition of swamped. I bred and sold American Pit Bull Terriers and American Bullys for about 6 years and from my own experience, it was hard enough trying to keep up with 4-10 clients, 4-10 different personalities, 4-10 sets of problems etc. even with my wife's help. So... I couldn't even fathom having to deal with 40-50 times that amount like what Bobby is doing by himself. We are all grown folks here (the majority anyways) and we all know/knew what we are/were doing sending money off to Bobby and Varnyard. We've read all the bad guy reports PRIOR to sending our money to him and we still did it. Why? Because we all wanted what we thought was/is the best of tegus period point blank. So that's just my opinion everyone. Hope you all get this thing resolved one way or another IN YOUR FAVOR BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. I guess in a way WE created a monster. WE made Bobby very popular and ALWAYS in high demand for the last 17 some odd years. The old guy can't do it by himself forever! Lol. And no disrespect to the many other "breeders" out there with good guy reviews but it's not hard to make a great impression when your clientele at any one given time isn't at high volume...[/size]

KABIKANO

bmx3000max said:
Kabikano do u still breed dogs, ive seen your vids on youtube before and was just wondering?

NAW BROTHER I DON'T. GOT TO KRAZY OVER HERE WITH SO MANY DOGS AND MY SONS GROWING UP FAST. NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY FOR 8-10 ADULT DOGS, ANY PUPS AT THE TIME, 2 SONS AND A WIFE! I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR ALL OF US. I DO MISS THEM THOUGH, A LOT! I HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE AND THAT WAS AND IS A NO BRAINER. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE OF "FAST LANERS" NOT THAT BULLY STUFF ANYMORE BUT I AM NOT BREEDING ANYMORE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980