• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dereks-Dragons

Hey! So I'm new to this forum so I'm a little behind here. Has anybody received their extreme giants from 2011 yet? I have a Paraguay red and I'm most likely ordering a extreme tonight and bobby said he can ship out on Monday.

kellen.watkins

No I don't think anyone has yet, mainly because I put down a deposit in march and have paid mine in full and last I heard they hatched almost 3 weeks ago, you got a hold of bobbby? I didn't think he had any extremes left lol

Dereks-Dragons

He said he has a few spots left and that if I pay in full today he can ship my extreme out on Monday :b so I guess ill be joining everybody's stressful antagonizing wait, but not nearly as long as you guys have been waiting lol I have been reading through the threads :b

kellen.watkins

Yeah its like being a kid with 20 dollars waiting for the candy store to open but waiting a few months lol well thank you I didn't know when he was gonna ship them out exactly I get my boy/girl next week then! :) I've been waiting over a year for one of bobby's gu's

Dereks-Dragons

I just got my first tegu last Sunday at an EXPO in white plains NY. He's a paraguayan red male at 27.5 inches. And after 3 hours I knew I HAD to have more lol. I just completed my payment played in full 350 for a female with alotta white :) I'm taking off work next Tuesday so I'm home when he gets there,my mom refuses to touch them and I cant have her sitting in a box all day( I'm 15, so I still live at home Haha )

Neeko

Dereks-Dragons said:
I just got my first tegu last Sunday at an EXPO in white plains NY. He's a paraguayan red male at 27.5 inches. And after 3 hours I knew I HAD to have more lol. I just completed my payment played in full 350 for a female with alotta white :) I'm taking off work next Tuesday so I'm home when he gets there,my mom refuses to touch them and I cant have her sitting in a box all day( I'm 15, so I still live at home Haha )

can you specifically request hi white?

Dereks-Dragons

Not yet I asked though, he hasn't replied yet. And yea :b I breed beardies, a lot of beardies, I have 2 adult male green iguana and now the 2 tegus :b and sailfins that I'm selling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980