• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 Extreme Pairings?

Piercedcub32

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has heard what the Extreme pairings were for 2011, the only one I have heard of so far is Roy x Sky... Anyone know anymore? So excited for my hatchling to arrive!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Roy and sky are normals, the extreme pairings are iceXhail, snowXsleet, blizardXsugar and sargeXcream, i dont know if bobby has any new pairings that he's breeding this season

new2tegus

Just want to say, I do love ya Bobby,but I think it's ironic most of your giants, who are enjoying probably better weather than most of us, are all named after snow, sleet, hail lol. Anyway, I can't wait, I have my tank setup, and as soon as I find my charger for my camera, I will have to take some pics.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey thats how my giant got his name lol, iceXhail and snowXsleet are his grandparents and blizard is his dad so the name storm fit into the family well lol

Piercedcub32

I'm trying to come up with some meteorological name as well for my hatchling ;o) I'm thinking Nimbus, Cirrus, or Spencer LOL. This is worse than naming Human children!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
james.w said:
Any idea on who the All American pairings are

BlizardXviolet, i think bobby had 2 redxblues he got from teguboy, if im not mistaken the other was a male, idk if he still has him though

kellen.watkins

So bobby talked to me today and confirmed my order of my new baby who will be waiting for me to pick her up at the post office Tuesday :) the pairing for mine is BlizzardxSugar, I don't know any of the others just thought I would share :)

Dereks-Dragons

i believe he told me mine is blizzardX sugar as well. unless sugar was paired with somebody else this season as well. i doubt it lol. i know he said sugar but i forget the other name he told me on the phone, so im just going to assume it was blizzardXSugar since i know he said sugar. kellen what sex did you request?

kellen.watkins

I requested a female, be warned though its not 100% possible to sex a baby tegu even with probing, I know at sisco reptiles he probes his babies but he says its only around 85% correct, I do not know if bobby probes his and I'm not gonna try and jump to conclusions I'm sure bobby does his best to satisfy all his customers :) and if you have not seenn what blizzard and sugar look like search them on youtube, just search extreme giant blizzard or extreme giant sugar

Dereks-Dragons

yeah i orighionally requested for a female. but i jjust told bobby it doesnt really matter but i prefur a male. so whatever i get ill be happy with but im put down for a male :)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome, if sugar is the mom then blizards definately the pops lol, you guys are in for some awesome looking gu's, my male giant is from blizardXsugar's 2010 season

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980