• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 Giants.

The captain

5 Year Member
Hey there, im not so active on the boards lately.
I was just wanting to ask bobby a few questions about 2010 availability.

First, Do you know which of your giants will be shacking up next year? haha I didn't get a planned parenthood tegu (LOL!) the first time, but if i but next year i would probably want to know the 'rents.

Secondly, How much larger is the size of next years breeding projects? Do you plan on new females and males adding to the gene pool, or just the same bunch or regulars?

I also was curious

Once these are answered, I will probably have more questions. If you come across this, i would appreciate a reply!

Thanks
Sam and Ms. Bean

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i recently talked with bobby about the giants a bit and he said he only had like 15 or less spots left for them so i think its best to call him

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will do my best to answer your questions. :)

I will be breeding the same pairs:

Ice x Hail
Snow x Sleet
Blizard x Sugar

And I might be adding a new pair of second generations to them as well:

Sarge x Cream

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are related to all of them, Ice and Hail is Blizards parents, and Snow and Sleet is Sugars parents.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tegukwam said:
Hey bobby, just a quick question. Who is sarge and how old is he?

He is the offspring of Snow and Sleet, he will be three this coming July.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029