• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2009 extream giant tegu male from bobby for sale

Lamar

5 Year Member
i had reserved an hatchling extream giant tegu from bobby and i have gone through some money problems with my family which are more important and i cant pay the second payment... so i need to take care of that first.and i need to get a refund of my first deposit. so i am trying to sell him to someone who wants him. the tegu i believe is still at bobbys and wont be ready to ship untill another week or so. but if someone wants him its probally the last one avaiable for the year i dont know what he looks like yet but please let me know if you are interested and me you and bobby will talk about it

if you have any questions
you can message me
or email me at
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

AWD247

5 Year Member
If you can Private message me details, ill look into taking your spot.
Ive been in touch with bobby and if you have the last of the year I may be interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029