• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 tegus together

Taydeon

5 Year Member
Is it okay to house 2 female b&w tegus together eventhough one is 35 inches and the other is 28 inches.....its only for sleep purposes during the day i will leave the sliding glass door open for them to roam the house

angelrose

5 Year Member
I have a male and a female arg. living in the same enclosure. the male is a little bigger. their good.

then I adopted another female arg. she is 4 ft at least. I placed her in with the other two and things were fine for about week. then she started trying to take bites out of my male.
I still don't know why :?: cause of the size :?:

so my original two male and female args. live in the same enclosure. I had to take the big, big girl out to another enclosure. even if the they see each other in passing my new big girl will go out of her way to get my male; so they have to roam around separately as well.

tegu1982

5 Year Member
i have a red in the same inclosure as a arg blk/w and they seem to get along just fine. i guess it just depends on the tegu itself.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Multiple tegu's will have no problem living in an enclosure of the appropriate size for the # of tegu's you want to house together. The problems arise more so due to personalities differences or territorial outbursts. Keep an eye on them, but for the most part they should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029