• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1.1 Puget Blues and 1.1 OR Red Spotted Garters

AB^

5 Year Member
I am regretfully selling off my adult garters.
I have 1.1 Puget Blues, 1.1 ORegon Red Spotted Garters and 1.0
that was sold to me as a Red Spot but looks more like the "fitchi" subspecies. All 5 are eating unscented f/t mice with enthusiasm.
Both pairs were brumated (havent seen any "Action" from them yet though) and the "fitchi" was not brumated. Both females produced 8 offspring last season. I am asking $200 for all 5 adults.
shipping is roughly $50. Local pick up available if funds are paypal'd before hand.

Bluepaircopy.jpg

Redspotpair.jpg

Male.jpg

here are some other images of them that I had posted on the forums.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230">http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230</a><!-- m -->

gebris353

5 Year Member
They are so beautiful and colorful that you could use them to lace up one's shoes! Just kidding, but that was the first thing that came to my mind, they are really cool. :-D

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Sucks a$$ bcause I had planned on taking the blues earlier and I got some unexpected bills catch up to me. Now I got laid off and I don't have the money and I still want that Puget Blue pair. Ugh.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey, is there a chance that there are Puget Blues living at Lake Tahoe? I go there every once in a while to visit my a family that is very close to my family, and I always catch a few of these lil' snakes either near the edge of the water or in the water (I dive in after them), and they look somewhat similar to the Puget Blues that you just posted. They are not a species of water snake (I know that for a fact) but are capable of swimming around pretty well.

If I can find some pics, I will post them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980