• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yo!

Syd

Hey fellas, name's Syd,

I just registered a few minutes ago, so i guess the best way for me to get to know you guys is to introduce myself! I currently possess my first and only Colombian tegu (my first tegu of any breed ).​
Unfortunately, i purchased her via petstore; simply because i knew she (i believe a she!) would otherwise go to some fooled kid who didn't know what he was in for. Anywho, her name is Canaan, and i've only had her for almost 2 months. i've owned reptiles in the past, however she is very different from your average white-line gecko, which i expected. Don't worry, i've done my fair share of research. So far she's been a really interesting, frustrating, and fun experience. She's sweet as a peach, colombians have a bad rep but i'm finding the taming process to be very enjoyable. i don't want to make this too lengthy, i'm hoping to get good advice and reassurance for this is my first lil' tegu.​
Starting off, i do not know her gender or age! :p
( i apologize for some of the dark pictures )​
IMG_3823.JPGIMG_4356.JPGIMG_4359.JPGIMG_4360.JPG

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. They are quite different from geckos. :) Hopefully we can help you out when you have questions.

Syd

Currently she's in a 90gal tank! I have a whole room dedicated to my 'smaller' pets, so I'll be able to build her an enclosure and all that nice stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029