• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yet Another Sexing Question

LizardStudent

I'm leaning female, but I don't have a trained eye and keep second guessing. My girl(?) Is about 7 months old and 2.5 feet. I don't feel or really see the telltale bumps by her vent, but her growth rate has been absolutely explosive and sometimes I feel like I see jowls starting to develop, although it could just be baby fat or whatever else. What do you all think? Here's some vent pics and a picture of Goober after her big valentine's day meal this morning
Snapchat-434025006.jpg
Snapchat-355300018.jpg
20210214_102612.jpg

Roadkill

5 Year Member
The cloacal photos are rather bad in focus but it doesn't look like there's anything to indicate male. The dorsal body shot has a head shape and body weight distribution that is typical for females.

LizardStudent

Thank you all! She was sold to me as a female, so I'm happy she is, but I would've loved her either way :) sorry for the blurry pics- they were some of the best that came out of wrangling with her

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu