• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yep we got plugs today

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So i had storm and Rayne outside today, and storm decided to take a huge poop on the porch, so i peeked behind him lol(i swear i not a perve lol) and i seen the hanging on both sides but they were small, heck i wouldnt have even noticed them in his poop lol, he didnt flash his hemipenis but the plugs came from the corners were they would be, so my Lil guy is growing up *tears up* i think i did find them in raynes poop too but they were small also so i Cant say

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:) You're not the only one,.. every chance I get I've been squatting down trying to catch a peek of Katsuki's. Aye,.. :D some people like to watch. He should have them and they should be prominent but I have yet to see it,.. no plugs either. For now he poops at least twice a day,.. has a little bit of jowlage and two prominent buttons,.. but that's it.

His previous owner said she had him checked out by a Vet and they said he was a she,.. which is why she thoughts so for all this time. But for him to be going on four yrs old and never hibernated there should be no questions. Hopefully this changes as he gains weight.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ill bet he was looking for hemipenis bulges like on an iguana, when i got gozar i didnt see any plugs til the day i had him and Nero outside and he flashed me, i think the only reason i Havnt seen them before is he always go in the tub, with Rayne i am starting to see a female with manly features lol, looks like i may have to start saying she

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029