• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOOT!!! I got my new Boa! **(Then Tragedy)**

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What is the company who sent you the snake going to do about it? I would think it came with some sort of health guarantee?? Sorry for your loss tho.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
The Company is Underground Reptiles in Deerfield Beach Florida, I've heard of them before so I figured they would be OK to order from. They have a live arrival guarantee but not really a live 14 hours later guarantee, but I talked to them this morning and they were gonna call me back at noon, they didn't, so at 2 I called them, they put me on hold then dropped me, I called back and they put me on hold again and I finally got to talk to Rian the owner and he said send him pictures of it and the cage and reassured me that if it wasn't any of my wrong doing they would try and work somthing out. So I e-mailed them the photos and then called them and told them I mailed them to them, and Rian said great and that he would call me back later on today when he looked at them. And now their closed and he hasn't called, meanwhile I have a dead and starting to smell 25+lb. snake just sitting in my apt. that I dont know what to do with bc I can't keep it in here till Monday if I have to send it back, and it won't begin to fit in my freezer. So yeah...

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Dang that was pretty low of them. I have heard of them also. Never done business with them. After the way he has handled this I won't be doing business either. Sorry for the loss. But I think I can help with part of it anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980