• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

woohoo! my first big snake

turtlepunk

super excited to announce that i will be getting my first big snake tomorrow!!!
a 30" male coastal carpet python will be coming tomorrow!!!
figure with my first big lizard, i might as well get my first big snake as well and watch them grow =)

sure hes no retic or burmese but hey i wanted a snake I can actually handle! lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats....and i know what you mean about the handling lol thats why im getting another boa, they get big but not too big

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Congratulations! I love snakes have two right now, Claude my over 5' long Florida kingsnake and my new Blood python, fairly young and unsexed for now.

My wife finds snakes a little sceavy but she is coming around! :D

...Jefroka

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats on taking the step... I was up to 16 snakes at one time, but now just have my daughter's corn snake. Big lizards are much more rewarding and fun to keep IMO.

turtlepunk

oh i have 6 snakes now including ball pythons, a cali king snake and a sand boa, but Ive never had a BIG snake just as i have never owned a BIG lizard. =) this carpet python will be my 7th snake! aaghh i think im going to have to check into rehab because these reptiles are becoming an ADDICTION!!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've never had a carpet, but they look pretty cool. 30" is nice...big snakes just mean more money and bigger poo, haha. I have a couple of big snakes and a few smaller ones, but I am much more a fan of lizards. They just seem more interactive, I guess. Someone gave me a sand boa last year and she is probably the funkiest snake I have ever owned. Enjoy your new friend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980