• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wisconsin

Brandonjames

Hey everyone. My name is Brandon, Im 17 years old and I'm a Junior. I love doing anything outdoors, like camping, fishing, and hunting. I have had reptiles for the last 5 years and on Thursday I'm bringing home my first argentine b&w tegu.

My other hobbies include working on on my jeep(1974 Cj5), online gaming, and doing stupid **** that usually gets me hurt.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey, I appreciate anyone that does stupid **** that gets them hurt, welcome to the forum!!!

Congrats on the Tegu! Where are you getting him/her from?

What other reptiles have you kept?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congratulations on the new Gu and Welcome to the site. Take some time to read over the care sheets (helpful info) on the home page. A lot of great information there that will answer most of your questions. To help you get acquainted with the requirements for getting a tegu.

Starting with the Tegu Care Sheet;
forum/viewtopic.php?t=20

If there's anything you don't understand or need more info on feel free to ask. :-D

Brandonjames

Thanks everyone for the welcoming. I have kept multiple species of lizards and snakes. I currently have 13 leopard geckos, 2 bearded dragons, 3 ball pythons, and 2 amazon tree boas, as well as a bibrons gecko. 5 of the leopard geckos are being traded to my friend for the tegu. He is looking for more room, and I am looking for a bigger species of lizard that I can take out and handle, that I dont have to be extremely gentle with like a leopard gecko.

I've been reading care sheets for the past few hours so I think I'm good to go, but I will check over the ones on the homepage as well.

-Brandon

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
welcome and lets see some pics of your Amazons. I just picked up 5 amazons myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029