• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Will I have any blues this year?

Wil

5 Year Member
That is what I was asking myself earlier this year. I made changes to the cages and it took me a little longer than I had planned, so the tegus didn't go in them till latter this year. I seen the blues breed and was waiting for one of the females to start showing. I looked at her on the 6th and seen her like this. She is a little beat up from the male and dirty but......

gravid.jpg

Well I came home from work the next day to find 22 eggs. Now the incubation and wait has begun. You never know what can go wrong.

Wil

5 Year Member
As of now I am working with, Womas, Jungles, Argentine boas, Red Ackies, Sand monitors, Cuban and Rhino iguannas, Gilas, and several tegus with emphisis on blues and reds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980