• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Which Bulb?!?!?!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Getting a mega ray, but there on back order for a bit :( Which 1 of these would y'all recommend :?:

IMG00239.jpg

IMG00240.jpg

jmiles50

5 Year Member
I didn't think I'd get such a varied responce! Seems like the opinions are about 50/50! I dont know what to do!!!:(

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Powersun by ZooMed, 100% no questions asked, hands down. IMO it is by FAR the best bulb on the market and i would never swing any other way for a UVA UVB bulb ever...i just cant say enough about how much I love the powersuns.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
jmiles50 said:
I didn't think I'd get such a varied responce! Seems like the opinions are about 50/50! I dont know what to do!!!:(

i think everyone on here suggested the zoomed powersun. if i can't get a hold of a megaray, this is what i'm going with also.

jmiles50

5 Year Member
I say varied response because I put this on here and the other site. Seems pretty even, but I'm gonna go with the powersun until I can get those mega rays:) Thanks everyone!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan