• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where to find substrate

G

I gave that some thought ..Having huge mulch piles for the gardens that loamy soil was a thought maybe mix some straw in ??? The word they use for wet dirt is mud and that is what I would think you would end up with ... Talk about bugs of course that`s what makes dirt dirt .. If one was to use potting soil sand and sphagnum moss to my thought would be ok out side where you have drainage.. But in side I would think it would be a smelly mess ...

Pikey

5 Year Member
yeah you get it for 3.50 cuz thats your employee discount it's $6 a bag for the rest of us.

You know i have applied to that store like 3 times, i dont think they will hire me cuz i'm always pointing out that this animal has MBD or their Lepard Geks are emaciated, or that they should have UVB on the tegu they are selling, or their frogs are died for the past week and on one has cleaned out & that kind of stuff. But they do get alot of different animals & great prices on supplies

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Have you tried Walmart or ACe hardware store ? I get mine at Walmart. If you want to you could call some of your local nurserys. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.