• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

whats wrong with my tegu?

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Tegu_Jake

Let me know how the vet is? I live in Oxnard, not sure where you are, and it would be good to know if there is a good vet for reptiles somewhere close by.
Good luck with your little guy.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
well my tegu didnt have a prolapse she was pretty compacted for eating her substrate but i pulled it out with some tweezers and out came a piece of reptile bark the size of a dime so now im soaking her hoping she can pass the rest

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
A little late but here is a link for anyone looking for a vet

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=24&t=526</a><!-- l -->

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
well she still hasnt went to the bathroom yet and she is pretty compacted yesterday and today i got about 3 quarter sized groups of bark out and i dont think there is much more left but she is looking better the more i take out so hopefully i wont need a vet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me