• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

whats up tha name is jose but call me blackforce

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
hey ppls of this forum. my name is jose im 14 and i live in bronx new york. i have 2 beautiful reptile turtles. i have a red eared slider turtle the green turtles with he red marks on the heads. ill get some pictures ill try to upload sooner or later since im getting a mp4 that takes pctures off ebay. anyway, i have a 5 inch red eared slider and a 2 inch. its a pretty long story on how i got the 2 but they love eachother alot especially since they seem to be together alot. ill get into the stories later idk wen but ill get to it and thx for having me at this forum and i hope to do my best to help every turtle lover here

ZEKE

5 Year Member
:welc to the forum!! post some pictures of your animals when you get a chance. everyone likes pictures :D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. "I like turtles."
i-like-turtles.jpg

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
hey to you all and the 5 inch is a adult but the 2 inch is a baby i bought him at a flea market selling turtles for eating soup. anyway, ill tell the story on another forum on how i got the 2 lovebirds or should i say love turles like me and my gf lol

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
thx for the invites. ill get some pics in a few more weeks. im getting a 200 dollar camera. ill get a picture of myself and then some of the little guys that joined the family.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
lol, my red ear'd slider hates other red ears, my ex tried to get him a girlfriend, all he wanted to do was eat her. tearing at her tail. funny stuff. had to take her back.

i bet you're adult has a few more inches to go, mines 7" at 14 years old. you know how to tell males from females? the males have freddy kruger claws on there front feet, females don't there front claws look like the back claws.

glad to see ya here. tegus make great pets, my girl gora spends more time out of her tank being part of the family nowadays than she spends inside. i put her in her tank because i'm afraid i'm depriving her of much needed humidity with her out all the time.

understand tegus and they reward taming like nothing i have ever seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029