• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Whats up tegu talk!

Reptar1397

My name is ty ... Me n my wife meagan have two Tegus reptar is about a year and a half old hes an argentine red, and dino (named after the flinstones house dinosaur) Is a high white argentine ! Reptar is a total daddy's boy where as dino clings to his momma we love them both so dearly and along with our teacup pig and the snakes we make up a weird corky little family.

Reptar1397

20150415_140703.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some hints. Big, red, has scales, and lives the easy life!

Rebecca Stout

We have a crazy and quirky family too. Personally I dont get how anyone can live without interesting pets!!! Thats cool you have a pig. We have birds, ferrets, a few reptiles and fish. In the past we've had an opposum (STO's are the best kept secret of the pet trade. best pet I ever had), private bred chipmunk (not a good pet), hamsters and so much more.

Rebecca Stout

Short Tailed Oppossum. Small marsupial from the Brazilian rainforest. AWESOME pets and are happy in captivity. Not hard. Not expensive. Make great little pals you can take around in a pouch too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029