• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What's in a name...........

madaboutlizards

5 Year Member
After a week of deciding on names for my new red tegus I finally decided on the following:

This is THOR.......................

[attachment=1]

This is ISIS.........................

[attachment=0]

Post your thoughts on the names......pro or con!!!

Attachments

• IMG00122-20090825-1819.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 6
  • IMG00119-20090825-1817.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5

Anthony

5 Year Member
i think those are good names... i think me and u are only ones who got reds from bobby.... do u plan on breeding yours? i havent got a name for mine yet still contemplating.... hows your males personality? mine is awesome i wish my black and white was a little more like him lol but its cool that there different just like people.... i hope we can share pictures as our tegus became adults will be intresting....

madaboutlizards

5 Year Member
i think those are good names... i think me and u are only ones who got reds from bobby.... do u plan on breeding yours? i havent got a name for mine yet still contemplating.... hows your males personality? mine is awesome i wish my black and white was a little more like him lol but its cool that there different just like people.... i hope we can share pictures as our tegus became adults will be intresting....

Thanks.

I do plan on breeding mine. I was lucky that Bobby bred several pair of his reds as it is very important to me to NOT breed siblings.

Thor is still a little flightly, but he is coming around.

Isis on the other hand gets right on my hand and climbs a short way up my arm during transfer to their feeding bin.

I plan on posting updated pics as they grow. Thor is already showing signs of chubby thighs on his back legs!!

Those are kool names, I do have to say Isis has AWESOME white/red pattern!

Thanks......she does have a very nice color and pattern. Bobby did a great job choosing this pair for me. I could not be happier with them!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980