• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what Vitamins To use for my tegu....

KSTAR

5 Year Member
What's up tegutalk...I'm just posting to ask if what vitamins I'm using are good for my tegu and if not what should I use...when I prep my tegus foods I put cod liver oil in the ground turkey and chicken that I feed him and I also dust the ground turkey and chicken with my calcium powder which is the Rep-Cal calcium powder with D3 and a mulitvitamin powder called herpivite...are these two supplements good or no? I've used them before and had no problems but I just wanna make sure...

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
I've used Herpivite for my iguana before and I personally did not like the stuff. It looked as if it was made from sand. I swithced to Zoo-med's multivitaiman and I like this stuff better.

Jer723

5 Year Member
I heard ZooMed repti-calcium WITHOUT D3 is best. your vitamin powder doesnt need D3, because it is produced from your Uva/uvb bulb. hope this helps. :)

Jerry