• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What do you think about this red tegu

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
Hey guys, how do you think this puppy looks? I think im gonna get him :)

Attachments

• red tegu 1.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 6
  • red tegu 2.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 4
  • red tegu 3.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 4

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
Never mind, im not gonna get him. Hes one of Bobby's reds, and I was gonna get him for my girl. But she got spooked while free roaming and excaped my house and is lost some where outside :(

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Yeah don't worry bout it skylar this is the same guy who wanted to keep a retic in a 30 gallon tank for a year or two. For future reference, hopefully you will find your gu and if not you may get another, I wouldn't take him or her outside til he or she is quite a bit bigger.

Adam87

5 Year Member
congarts on getting him/her and again form all of us im sure dont give up im sure she will turn up who knows she maybe burrowed in ur own back yard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu