• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

weird behavior??

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
when i took nero outside yesterday she did something i never seen her do before, she literally rubbed her body around in the grass kinda like adog except she didnt turn on her back. i wonder if she really like the grass, i know when i do take her out she will fight to get in the grass. she has even potty trained herself to only go outside(whch is weird because my green iggy has paper trained himself too), i have noticed over the past 3-4 wks she will only eliminate outside in the grass or in the tub, im so happy that she stopped going on the carpet lol!! also she did the cloaca dragging thing again as she walked around the yard smelling everything she kept dragging her butt in certain spots, i highly doubt she is ready to bred she isnt even a y/o yet lol.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well Zero likes to rub all over the grass and ive only been able to take him out once this month since the weather is so bad. He is also potty trained only to go either outside in the tub or in his water dish. Plus Kilo has trained her self to only go in her water, it used to be her food bowl but I think she watched Zero

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029