• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Blue Tegus

rgurley

5 Year Member
Dear Friends -

I would like to find a couple of female Blue Tegus. I would prefer animals with a couple of years growth, but if you have a definite female that you would like to sell, please let me know.

I have a large heated building and each enclosure features water, hiding burrows, stumps, live plants, access to direct sunlight, and many have shallow manmade streams with flowing water.

We are trying to focus mostly on Ctenosaura species but I have three or four large enclosures that would be perfect for tegus. We have decided to work only with Blue Tegus.

Thanks for any help you can offer in our search. Please e-mail with info, price, and pics.

Russ Gurley

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.livingartpublishing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.livingartpublishing.com</a><!-- w -->
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ttpg.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ttpg.org</a><!-- w -->

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck with your search, they're fairly rare. We have 2 females but they're breeders and not for sale. Hopefully they produce fertile eggs this summer.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We'll see what happens. The male is interested but the females aren't yet. When the females are ready they'll let us know. There's no guarantee they'll have follicles available to be fertilized.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029