• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wanted baby male yellow anaconda.

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Does anyone have one that is selling or know of a website that is saleing them? Or is anyone planing on breeding this year or know of some who is? I would really like if you told me and b so happy. Thank you guys and girls very much. :)

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Man thank you so much iv been looking all around. Ill cheak him out. Green annies are great but I don't have that much room for one haha. I wish tho

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Well he didn't have one rite now but I hope he will later this year. Does anyone else know of somewhere to get one?

Jefroka

5 Year Member
F69erFred said:
Man thank you so much iv been looking all around. Ill cheak him out. Green annies are great but I don't have that much room for one haha. I wish tho

If you don't have the room, why get one? You do realize how large a snake they get, correct?

...Jefroka

kaa

5 Year Member
I think he was saying that he doesn't have room for a green, but since the yellow doesn't get as big, he is wanting one of those, I know a guy selling a 6 ft yellow for 150, but he is mean.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
kaa said:
I think he was saying that he doesn't have room for a green, but since the yellow doesn't get as big, he is wanting one of those, I know a guy selling a 6 ft yellow for 150, but he is mean.

I just realized that, oops.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu