• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wall e update(pic heavy)

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
well its been a long time since i posted on this beautiful, curious, little,super aggresive feeder....seriously ridiculous, no joke!

anyway here is wall-e's before pic!

Picture045.jpg

now look at this beast. just 1 yr old!!

woma1.jpg

woma2.jpg

woma3.jpg

woma4.jpg

woma5.jpg

what a differnece one year makes. well hope you guys enjoy it. hes my baby!

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
they are the most curious snakes i have ever encountered. he is awesome. if i wal past the cage he comes out to check me out. only down side is they are crazy when comes to food time. doesnt mater what u are they wil try to eat ya. ut after that they are sweethearts

Schnab

5 Year Member
Aww he was so cute when he was a baby. My bf wanted to get a woma python at one point, before we got the GTP. Wall E's character is alot like my ball python Monty. Very curious, but extremly food aggresive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu