• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Walgreens Reptile Fogger NEW pictures

RobK.

the foggers are around 25.00 at walgreen

fogger2.jpg

I slipped a peace of clear tubing i got from Lowe's, over the spout the humidifier comes with . then slip the other end over a peace of 1.2 pvc pipe glued to a 90 degree elbow and another peace of pipe so it drop into the cage .

fogger.jpg

spark678

awesome thanks! its actually on sale this week for 20.00 if anyone is interested! Did you glue down the plastic piece to secure it? I may do that to mine.

RobK.

spark678 said:
awesome thanks! its actually on sale this week for 20.00 if anyone is interested! Did you glue down the plastic piece to secure it? I may do that to mine.

just the peace's going into the 90 deg elbow in the middle , the bottom elbow is slipped on . when you slip the clear tubing on the spout on the humidifier , heat it with hot tap water first , as it cools it tightens even more and will not slip loose .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980