• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

VIDEO: Sobek free roaming

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here's a video of Sobek free roaming, ignore the TV. The commentary was jumbled and unplanned, got bored of staying quiet.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1FGfNbYnU[/video]

I mentioned that he woke up 2 hours ago, he wook up from his 2 week sleeping period 3 days ago. But he woke up from sleeping all day some 2 or 3 hours ago, whatever it was I said in the video.

If the above doesn't work, here's the direct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1FGfNbYnU

Sirhc401

Haha. Sobek decided to be camera shy. I want a blue tegu so much. But I have to wait. Patience and in time I will get one. You should see how well he takes to training :)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for the positive comments, I'll post some more videos later. I got one of him in the bathtub.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The entire time I watched it I was thinking "I want, I want, I want!". He looks awesome.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
The entire time I watched it I was thinking "I want, I want, I want!". He looks awesome.

Thanks Lexi, on a side note - I bought Skyrim today, and I enjoyed it more than MW3. I like how it's basically GTA but all fantasy and old school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu