• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Vet trip?

maxxdout

I've noticed Panda has sneezed a bit since coming home. I've upped her basking temps ALOT as her previous temps were about 85-90 at best. No discharge that I've noticed, buy I can hear a faint sneeze every so often. None of my other reptiles do this....a little concerned about transmission of something to them. Shes quarantined in a separate room...not sure how adequate this is, but we wash up well before handling our other guys. Advice, or vet trip??

glk832

5 Year Member
Vet trip better to be safe than sorry especially if you have other reptiles.. dont want anything spreading may be good to quarantine her until you know for sure. Good Luck.

maxxdout

New development. EXPLOSIVE diahrea! (Sp? Lol)....and just started seeing her nose bubble. Sadly I've made the decision to let her go to a VERY experienced rescue group who keeps tegus. I was hoping she just needed better husbandry and some good groceries. I want her to be properly cared for, and it might be a bit out of my skill level to get this one back on track. But at least she has a great chance at a great life now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu