• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varnyard 2012 Reds

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What else is new, selling things that don't exist. Let's see if refunds start getting sent out. What do all the fan boys have to say now??

the_cw

I'm getting a B&W, but I have to say I'm not thrilled to hear this. I was willing to put the money down this year despite what happened last year because, well, I'm a nice guy. But at this point I'm not happy. Weather has been cool here and he *has* had days to ship--at least one--and I haven't heard anything.

anelk002

5 Year Member
I'm also still waiting for my b&w. It's not supposed to go over 86 where I live till Friday and still haven't heard anything. I'm trying to be patient but its hard when you don't even get an update on anything and he doesn't respond to emails.

agv0008

james.w said:
What else is new, selling things that don't exist. Let's see if refunds start getting sent out. What do all the fan boys have to say now??

Wow. It seems the deposit system is not working. I am pretty sure Varnyard is the only tegu breeder that takes deposits on unhatched animals.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If indeed no reds have been produced this year then I think Bobby needs to start refunding those deposits. People demanding refunds merely because they get cold feet need to read a TOS before making a deposit/purchase in the future.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you contacted Bobby through this site and are having trouble getting a refund, please let me know.

These discussions can be helpful for people who are seeking the status of Bobby's animals and potential refunds. When the conversation starts resorts to bashing and trash-talking then we have to close and/or remove the thread. Thank you for keeping it clean truthful and factual.

spark678

Hey Josh can you make a separate forum for transactions dealing with bobby and/or shipping questions. Seems like the same questions are cluttering up the forum. Thanks.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
Josh said:
If you contacted Bobby through this site and are having trouble getting a refund, please let me know.

These discussions can be helpful for people who are seeking the status of Bobby's animals and potential refunds. When the conversation starts resorts to bashing and trash-talking then we have to close and/or remove the thread. Thank you for keeping it clean truthful and factual.

well i still haven't received my refund i emailed him call and left a messages ...whats going on

spark678

The only person that knows is bobby. Really a bummer to keep people holding on like this... There are several other breeders in florida with tegus. I would buy one and send Bobby with the bill.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
spark678 said:
The only person that knows is bobby. Really a bummer to keep people holding on like this... There are several other breeders in florida with tegus. I would buy one and send Bobby with the bill.

lololololol good luck...he doesn't want to refund i highly dought he'll pay for another breeders tegu lolol good luck

mattlagrone19

It refers to bobby saying that the paradox tegus that underground say they are the first to breed, is crap. Even if so i still love underground and what he doing there.

jwyo

typical case of literally counting the chicken before it hatches. I would assume the deposit money has been spent already.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
mattlagrone19 said:
It refers to bobby saying that the paradox tegus that underground say they are the first to breed, is crap. Even if so i still love underground and what he doing there.

cool i go to underground every other weekend they have a lot of reptiles and other cool animals last week they had monkeys and lemurs but like always over priced thats undergrounds only flaw they over price every animal....but besides that their awesome all the workers know their stuff about every animal they sell and they can sex every animal you buy right then and there i love them but not their price's...i bought an asian water monitor and it died in a week i called them and drove back over to there place and they gave me a new on now thats great customer service....they check the animal first then replaced it underground get 4 outta five stars any day from me

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I believe sparks signature actually is a quote from bobby in an article that had something to do with the wild tegus in Florida.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu