• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tora the Tiger Shed and on film.

Herplings

5 Year Member
Ã?£Ã?Âââ?¬Å?Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?¡Ã?£ââ?¬Å¡Ã¢â?¬Â°Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?¯Ã?¨ââ??¢Ã?½Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?§Ã?£Ã?Âââ??¢Ã?£ââ??‰â?¬Å¡
Here is Tora.
Tora is Japanese for Tiger.

Ã?Â¥Ã?â??ââ?¬Â¢Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?®reticulated pythonÃ?£Ã?ÂÃ?¯Ã?¤Ã?ºÃ?â??Ã?£Ã?Âââ?¬Â¢Ã?£Ã?Âââ?¬Å¾Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?§Ã?£Ã?Âââ??¢Ã?£ââ??‰â?¬Å¡Ã?£ââ??‰â??¬Ã?¨ââ??¢Ã?½Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?£Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ?¦Ã?£Ã?Âââ?¬Å¾Ã?£Ã?Âââ?¬Â Ã?£Ã?ÂÃ? Ã?£ââ??‰â?¬Å¡

This is my 2 year old Retic.

Thanks for watching.

Snakelings.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laoQXybRYuY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laoQXybRYuY</a><!-- m -->

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Love tigers. Yours is a very cool snake. I heard if you keep rubbing alcohol or ammonia handy you can use it to get a snake to unlock on you correct?

Where are you located? Would you mind updating your profile to include your location?

Thanks and welcome to the site.

...Jefroka

Herplings

5 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the subscriptions.

As far as the question about what to use to get a snake to unlock/release you in the event you get "locked up" goes.....

I am not 100% sure. When working with our larger stuff, I always have an extra set of hands close by. My wife normally. I think that is the safest bet. I personally have never been locked up by larger reptiles, I have been bitten, but never in a feeding mode.

I hope that helps. If you have any more questions please ask.

David.

Herplings

5 Year Member
The captain said:
Great vid, i subbed. You should check out my channel, but there isnt much too see for now.

Awesome. I looked at it. Its looking good!

I also subscribed to your channel.

Thanks again guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu