• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tom Cruchfields parter shot Tom, and his parther is dead .

RobK.

I heard that Tom had some sort of altercation with Bruce then Bruce shot Tom and barricaded himself inside. He then turned the gun on himself rather than facing a standoff with the SWAT Team.

crazy .

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/03/31/homestead-reptile-farm-site-of-srt-standoff/

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RE: Tom Cruchfileds parter shot Tom and his parther dead .

From Patty's FB page:

"I am on here to thank all of our friends for their kind words and please pray for us! we are greiving the death of a VERY BELOVED FRIEND AND BUSINESS PARTNER. Bruce was mentally ill and has finally found his peace, now we need to find ours so I am BEGGING anybody who doesnt have anything nice to say please DO NOT say anything at all. You are all on here as FRIENDS and if I see one negative anything you will not be. Bruce took his life and has rendered us pretty much homeless due to the SWAT TEAM and we have to rebuild our home, our hearts, and our lives from the ground up. I appreciate all the love from our true FRIENDS and family. Thank you we need more time before we can go more public. Sorry, but we need time. Patty"

The Crutchfield family has asked for privacy and so many rumors are flying. I imagine it is difficult to have your life so open to the public in the midst of a tragedy.

frost

1,000+ Post Club

wow im sorry to hear that,i was planning on trying to get a rhino iguana from him..

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

And from Shawn Heflick:

"A very troubled Tom C. called me tonight to let me know about the terrible ordeal everyone experienced at their home last evening and to let his friends know that he is physically fine. He also wanted me to pass along that he is deeply saddened, distraught and on an emotional rollercoaster from the events that transpired. He needs time to heal and sort through the ordeal. There was no physical fight between him and Bruce, but a simple disagreement. Bruce's illness manifested itself in an act which caused him to lose his lucidity; he shot at Tom...grazing him and then he later took his own life. Tom wanted everyone to know that Bruce was not a monster or a bad human, but a good man with emotional issues. He was the perfect business partner for Tom...a dear friend...like a brother. Keep Tom and Patty in your thoughts…give them time to heal…and remember Bruce for who he truly was…a gentle herper who gave much to the reptile community and to his friends. Rest in Peace Bruce….you will be missed!"

Just trying to keep the info real

If the business is not open (surely it's not), you can try Ben Siegel

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Omg this is very sad i am at a lost for words, i am relieved to hear that tom is ok

frost

1,000+ Post Club

well on a brighter note when he recovers from this ordeal,i will be asking about those lizards.glad to hear he wasent killed.

entropy

I don't know the family, but this sounds awful. My thoughts are with you and everyone involved, and I wish you all the best.

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/04/snake_farm_shooting_tom_crutch.php

How'd he die? and Ben Siegel the guy auctioning off animals on fb???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long