• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu enclosure.

TeguMan

So here is my dilemma I have another enclosure that I have built I have to finish it I'm having a problem heating the one I have with the tag you in it so if you are in the Massachusetts area I have my enclosure for sale just the enclosure the lights the Tango The Mulch does not come with it you will have to build nothing except by the acrylic for the doors and screw it in because I am taking the acrylic out and putting it on the new enclosure if anyone is in Massachusetts area that would like a Tegu enclosure this one is for sale I am asking I'm asking 450 the length on the enclosure is 7 a half feet long 4 feet high 36 inches wide. Once again this is just the enclosure the Tegu does not come with it or the lights or the mulch I have built a new one.

Attachments

• 20170313_123203.jpg
    20170313_123203.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32

dpjm

5 Year Member
Not sure how far you are into your second enclosure build but if you could make it wider that would be beneficial, like at least 4 ft wide.

TeguMan

Not sure how far you are into your second enclosure build but if you could make it wider that would be beneficial, like at least 4 ft wide.
Frame is already built the only thing that changed was height instead of 4 ft i went 3 ft. Everything els stayed the same. And instead of barn style doors im thinking sliders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980