• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu doodoo

reptile-ben

5 Year Member
hey everyone,

since I dont have a tegu yet, I'm wondering how often do these guys poop on a normal diet (I know kind f a silly question :mrgreen: ) I would think everyday, right? since I hear most people feed them every day.

and then, what does it look like? I mean is it like snake poop? dog? cat? :lol:
I'm just trying to as much as possible about these guys before I get one and the next day my reptile room smells like a slaughterhouse :mrgreen:
I allready read that it don't smell like roses...is it really bad? :shock: :mrgreen:

hope someone can answer my nasty questions!

(and again exuse the poor english)

ben

Jer723

5 Year Member
ok, heres the deal, lol. mine poops everyday, if not twice. the droppings are usualy very slimy and like soft but not diarihha, nothing like snake poop, more wet. and yes it stinks quite bad, my tegu poops and i gag, it smells like rotten fish lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980