• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu availability

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
SO I found out that I won't be able to get a tegu until august or maybe a little later. So I want to know will hatchlings are arleast very young tegus be avilable then? i WANTED TO BUY SOME FROM BOBBY AT VARNYARD HERPS BUT i'M NOT SURE IF THERE WILL BE ANY LEFT BY THEN. I already have the tank setup. It's a forty breeder and I know it won't last long. I ws going to build a 4x2ft cage but I'd much wrather invest in buying/building a 8x4 cage sooner probably while the little guy is hibernating.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
rrcoolj I know Bobby has some hold backs and extra GUs just Call him Im sure he will help you out. Good luck
JD

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have plenty of them, I can ship you one on the 13th of this month, just let me know.

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Thanks bobby but I won't be able to get any until august or september. Will you have any then?

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
rrcoolj you cant go wrong with one of Daves blues they are nice... if Bobby dont have any available..
JD

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Maybe but I really have my heart set on a black and white. And if Bobby dosen't have anymore im sure someone else will.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Blue is a black and white
It is a fairly rare, smaller variation of the B&W with unique markings. They normally only grow to 3.5ft vs. 4-4.5ft, a big advantage if you don't have room for a 8ft x 4ft or bigger enclosure. The Blue's hatch without the green heads and are initially black & gold colored for the first month or 2, they get whiter with each shed. With all of these differences I don't consider them the same as a B&W.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
VenomVipe said:
Blue is a black and white
It is a fairly rare, smaller variation of the B&W with unique markings. They normally only grow to 3.5ft vs. 4-4.5ft, a big advantage if you don't have room for a 8ft x 4ft or bigger enclosure. The Blue's hatch without the green heads and are initially black & gold colored for the first month or 2, they get whiter with each shed. With all of these differences I don't consider them the same as a B&W.

What I should have said is they are both marianae. But the blues are very different as are the Extreme Giants.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu