• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu and bearded dragon

Anthony Camire

So I'm throwing this out their to see if anyone has had similar things happen. And keep in mind these two animals are not housed together.. But here it goes.. Since I've gotten my gu she has seemed to become very bonded to my beardie Loki ( who is the biggest love bug and the protector of the reptile hurd. But I've found during free roam which is very often the two of them are inseparable to the point I can't take one with out the other scratching at the glass or acting very "weird" with out the other. At this time Loki is full grown at 20" and Eris is 7 months ish at 22". Is this a phase or have these two polar opposites really formed a bond. There has never been any aggression towards one another but I have found Loki has become very protective of Eris. To the point of charging other beardies when they come to close to her as well as cats and squerils

Rebecca Stout

Lol. interesting. I'm a noobie. For me its been teh opposite. My gu is a scaredy cat. My dragon just sits on a log, looks at her, and she runs away freaking out. Even though hes in a cage and shes not!! I've seen a video or two of gu's and others outside in a yard with dragons. Of course thats outside in a big yard where they can run away and hide. But they all hang and even eat together. So, I don't know, I'm assuming its unusual. But I'd love to know if your situation is going to be temp or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus