• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tank or quart

Adam87

5 Year Member
ok so Im getting a Red blood python and i have been doing alot of reading but the only thing i can't decide on it what to put it in i hear good arguments on both sides weather to it should be housed in a tank or one of those rubber maid contianers can someone please help me thanx

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i know i had the same issue when i was about to get my bp. i went with the clear tub and it worked great. it Held humidity really well. i juts cut a hole in the lid and placed a screen across the hole for the heat lamp. i used a 125 qt.( I THINK THAT WAS THE SIZE) I would go with the rubber-maid tub the are great for snakes!

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
I have to agree with Reptastic go with the rubbermaid. I just cut hole on the side of mine and filled it with damp moss. Great humid box for shedding also.

Adam87

5 Year Member
thanx guys i bought myself a 23 guart i heard they like confined tight spaces it should do fine until he out grows it people at a pet shop said they can get respatory problems in them in the contianers but yet i see everyone has them idk i think they just wanted me to buy a 40 gallon tank cause its $120

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus