• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

taming questions

G

iv heard a few styles of taming a savannah monitor.one was leaving them alone for a month......dont like that one and another is spend as much time as you can from the first day.my savy is pretty temperamental she tryed to bite but usually only when i put my hand by her head or touch her head.im going with the same approach as a tegu.other people have done it ahd have had great success.another question i have is.there is some white marks on her that look like injuries.what is a good way to get them to clear up? well thats all i can think of for now let me know what you think.ill load some pics either today or tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff