• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Steve is gone

ReptileGuy

TegusRawsome80 said:
I understand that you are trying your best and have been there but 12-15 hours is a LONG time. Do your parents have any construction experience? I do have a story of hope for you. When I was 9 years old I had a bearded dragon that had the original name of Dragon. He was a big boy so we thought he couldn't squeeze out of the cage we had for him to sun in. However, he did one day and we couldn't find him. I live in an area with lots of small lizards that he could have eaten but I had given up hope and didn't really understand their natural diet at the time. I got a new lizard with a new original name, Beardie, after 2 months. 4 months after the original escape my mom found him basking in our driveway. He had grown 2 inches and had gotten significantly heavier. Evidently, he had found the local lizard population extremely beneficial. The moral of this story is not to give up hope, because anything is possible. However, you should act as quickly as possible because the longer he is missing, the farther he could be going.

Sadly no...I have a story VERY similar to yours but with a corn snake. Anyways, my tegu RARELY leaves his hide...and is pretty much the laziest lizard I have ever seen. Not to mention he is gonna be cold so he will be extra slugish.

Deac77 said:
He launched at me as I scrapped myself on the top of the age CREEPY

This is ridiculous....If I get Steve out of this situation our gu's need to meet ASAP lololol

kymzilla

When we first got xibulba she got behind the backround, and squirmed out of a 2 inch hole we had drilled in the back.
i found her under all my shoes, right by the front door.

i hope you get him back! i know i was manic when we couldnt find her for like an hour.

ReptileGuy

kymzilla said:
When we first got xibulba she got behind the backround, and squirmed out of a 2 inch hole we had drilled in the back.
i found her under all my shoes, right by the front door.

i hope you get him back! i know i was manic when we couldnt find her for like an hour.

Steven.

TegusRawsome80 said:
Not the sink itself. The unit that he is hiding behind...

Also make sure your ready when you see him, because as soon as he sees you, he might run because he's scared.

mduke3

Don't lose hope! You'll find him, or he'll come out. My friend had a cornsnake lost in his apartment for 2 1/2 months! He found her at like 3am after it had almost crawled in bed with his brother! He sure did tear apart his home to look for her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980