• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some pics of my kids with my new group of Russian Tortoises

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Here are some pics I took yesterday of my kids feeding our new Russians. We have 1 male and 3 females, hopefully we'll have eggs soon! (I think at least one of the females is gravid right now).

kidsfeedingtorts.jpg

kidswatchingtortseat.jpg

damonandashlookingattortoises.jpg

russiantortoisefemale.jpg

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
tortoises are awesome! these little russians don't get big, but they have such cool personalities. they will eat out of your hand and come up to the sides of the enclosure when you go out there.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Man, I love Russian tortoises lol. They have to be the cutest, funniest, horniest tortoises on earth. I use to work at a petshop and when theyd get a group in, all the little guys would ever do was eat and shag, lol. Nice set up by the way, I haven't seen many people with awesome tortoises set ups but that one is cool.

-Jon DeLong

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
thanks man. these are the first tortoises i have owned, they are awesome. so much fun to watch. i'm not quite done with the enclosure yet. i'm hoping to have it completely finished in about 2 weeks or so. trying to "beautify" it a bit.

Quijibo

5 Year Member
I love those little russians. Toroises in general are awesome and make the best pets. I had a large sulcata when I lived in Tex that I sadly had to leave behind when I transfered to Ohio. I have a 75 gal aquarium that is currently unoccupied. I see another tort in my future. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus