• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some pics of blues

Wil

5 Year Member
bluetegu17_large.jpg

bluetegu16_large.jpg

bluetegu15_large.jpg

bluetegu14_large.jpg

Wil

5 Year Member
What do you mean? I am guessing you are talking about the female in the first one. I bought her from a guy in Ohio and he didn't have any info on her.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:shock: Now that is a busy pattern blue,.. very little tear drop but you can still see remnants of it. Can you post some full body pics of her? Nice Albino too,.. looks to be male,.. how's he doing health wise?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man Wil there is a blue male at the escondido LLLReptile that would be a good match for her. Very white coloring. They don't have him listed but i was there two days ago and was very tempted to buy him, only down side is i have two boys already, three might be a few too many. I should have snapped some pictures of him.

Nice look gu's, your Albino looks so much healthier than the female i had for a short time, you must be doing somthing right.

Wil

5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
:shock: Now that is a busy pattern blue,.. very little tear drop but you can still see remnants of it. Can you post some full body pics of her? Nice Albino too,.. looks to be male,.. how's he doing health wise?

Here is another one of her.

bf2.jpg

He is fine so far.

Wil

5 Year Member
chelvis said:
Man Wil there is a blue male at the escondido LLLReptile that would be a good match for her. Very white coloring. They don't have him listed but i was there two days ago and was very tempted to buy him, only down side is i have two boys already, three might be a few too many. I should have snapped some pictures of him.

Nice look gu's, your Albino looks so much healthier than the female i had for a short time, you must be doing somthing right.

This is the male that I was going to try her with. He is the one in the beginning of the vid.

The albino is much beefier than the older albino male I have. I like him a lot.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow now thats a nice looking blue! I am so jelous of your tegus everytime i see pictures. I wish i still wasn't moving around so much.

Now i have got myself thinking that i might buy that male just to have a large group of male tegus... im only consern is they won't get along and i got a new project coming soon.

Wil

5 Year Member
The younger males eyesight seems to be better than the older one. Matter of fact, I bought the younger male from a guy that works at a vet clinic and he had his eyes checked out. It was determined that he isn't blind but just has impaired vision due to light sensitivity.

TheKid12

Oh guess that proves the all albinos are blind thing is wrong, i actually never agreed with it because i have seen albino monitors at expo's and they have great sight,but enough about that,Great Tegu,you producing some more of those guys this year.

Wil

5 Year Member
I'm not sure what I'll produce this year, I'll just have to wait and see. I try not to be too confident with breeding because you always deal with a lot of what ifs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff