• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some older pictures back from 2003

chris allen

5 Year Member
It was just so cool seeing these pics. I wish I never got rid of them.

allthreetegus10-21.jpg

albinobluetegu9-11-03pic2.jpg

albino10-21again.jpg

albinobluetegu9-11-03pic4.jpg

But I do love this pair I have now!
DSC_0072.jpg

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man i love that hi white blue you have.... ever look to selling you know who to call. Your 03 group looks great to, i can't imagin getting rid of my tegus. I got a 6 month internship oppertunity but would have to leave me tegus behind... my mom is willing to care for them but i think she would need some help.

Enough about me. Great looking tegus can't wait to see some babies next year.

chris allen

5 Year Member
Yeah, between getting rid of them, and my main bearded studs scar and flame back then......I guess you live and learn.

Thanks also, I really like this pair too, I lucked out on them big time, im hoping something happens with them eventually!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Wow, those are some beautiful blue Tegus.Who was the breeder off those two in the last picture ? besides the ones you have now I like the ones in the first picture that is on the left and the one on the buttom ( underneath that other tegu ) .

Chuey

5 Year Member
I saw Scar about a year ago when I picked up my orange/red beard from Mike at Sunshine he was a pretty big beardey!

Chuey

5 Year Member
PS Hey Chris, I think you are the same Chris, do people on the Tegu board know that you breed dragons and that their colors are legendary?

chris allen

5 Year Member
Hey Chuey, Scar was actually with a different breeder and passed away(dragonswhispers, more than a year ago). I know Mike at Sunshine has Flame still though, who was my other main male..........I actually have his grandson who is a spitting image of Flame in size/shape/pattern and very similar coloring. Those two dragons should have stayed with me and not got sold.....it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

You're from Plainfield? I was just in Plainfield for the day yesterday working . I used to work there all the time, but it has probably been a couple years until yesterday.

jd61285

5 Year Member
Hey Chris

Any way you could put a couple pictures of scar and flame up
on here. I have heard alot about them and would like to see what they actually look like.

Thanks

chris allen

5 Year Member
Here is Scar
maleredSCAR.jpg

Here is Flame
maleredflamexsandfirered5-12-02.jpg

Scar and Flame as babies(probably 10 years ago or close to)
jvn48.jpg

Here is Flame's Grandson that I have now
DSC05212.jpg

Current project
DSC_0041.jpg

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
chris allen said:
Here is Scar
maleredSCAR.jpg

Here is Flame
maleredflamexsandfirered5-12-02.jpg

Scar and Flame as babies(probably 10 years ago or close to)
jvn48.jpg

Here is Flame's Grandson that I have now
DSC05212.jpg

Current project
DSC_0041.jpg

Nice looking beardies you have there. Man I wish I had the room/ money for 1 or 2 of those.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Very nice beardies! Im going to go get a third one today ill post that but i really like the colors of those beardies. I have one like the third one to the right all of his limps are bright orange and the body and head is tanish

Chuey

5 Year Member
I thought I saw Scar, is he missing his tail tip? Dante and I forget who are the parents of the beardie that we picked up from Mike. He traded for some really interesting Lavender/Darth Vader beards at that time and was still working with you I had thought. Anyhow great work! A bunch of breeders have "your" branded lineage in their lineups!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus